The iTaste MVP 2.0 is a 510/Ego threaded device with a built-in 2600mAh battery.
This box mod is loaded with features such as VV, VW, passthrough function, LCD screen, ohm meter and can even be used as an on-the-go charger for your portable devices.
It comes with your choice of 1 iClear30 or 2 iClear16's.
Dimensions: 4.21"L x 1.61"W x 0.86"D
Charge Time: 5-6 hours
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 ~ 5.0 in 0.1 volt increments
- VariableWattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 ~ 11.0 in 0.5 watt increments
- Ohms Meter: Reads the resistance of your atomizer
- Puff Counter: Number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- Protections: Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection, Over-Discharge Protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- Large battery capacity: Built-in 2600mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- High compatibility 510 connector: Threads fit 510 atomizers and many Ego Clearomizers, iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30 etc
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 seconds cutoff
- Passthrough Functionality: Can be used while the battery is being charged
- Memory: Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on
- Built-in 3 digit display: Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, Puff count
- Portable power source: USB output port can be used to charge portable Mp3 players and cell phones
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporzHaven.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.